If you are a new student to the district and need to enroll, you will need proof of residency. Other required student forms are as follows:
- Student’s birth certificate
- Student’s social security card
- Student’s immunization record
- Proof of residency – Provide a current utility bill and either a lease agreement with all residents listed or a property tax statement.
- Enrolling parent’s drivers license
- Legal documents such as divorce decree, custody documents, restraining orders, etc.
- Copy of prior year’s TAKS/STAAR results (grades 4-12)
- Previous school records such as withdrawal records/last report card (if applicable)
For any other questions concerning proof of residency, please contact Ms. Loftis at 903.839.5511.
Please contact your assigned campus before you visit to get a list of any other required information. Enrollment forms are available at your assigned campus.