Whitehouse Independent School District

New Student Enrollment

An elementary attendance zone map is attached and copies are also located at the Administration Building and at all campuses.

A New Student Enrollment Packet must be completed to enroll your student. You can find the packet on the website homepage of your child’s campus. Simply click on the picture below of your child’s school and you will see the link for the enrollment packet on the right side of the page.

Student Information Required For Enrollment
-Student’s birth certificate
-Student’s social security card
-Student’s immunization record
-Proof of residency – Provide a current utility bill and either a lease agreement with all residents listed or a property tax statement.

-Enrolling parent’s driver’s license
-Legal documents such as divorce decree, custody documents, restraining orders, etc.
-Copy of prior year’s STAAR results (grades 4-12)
-Previous school records such as withdrawal records/last report card (if applicable)

Published Print