Welcome to Mrs. Tebo's page! I am the reading interventionist for 3rd, 4th, and 5th graders at Cain Elementary. I love helping students to become better readers while also fostering a love for reading. I love working with children and getting to see those lightbulb moments.
My husband and I have 2 wonderful sons that are beyond special and amazing. Ethan is 16 and planning on becoming a Marine after high school. Corbin is 12 and loves football, golf, and baseball. We have 2 puppies, Gizmo and Riley, who are spoiled rotten. Before working for Whitehouse ISD, I worked for Tyler ISD as a 1st, 3rd, and 4th grade teacher. I have a passion for reading, teaching, and helping students reach their full potential!
Mrs. Tebo's Favorites:
- Colors - Purple and Black
- Food - Mexican, Pizza
- Hobbies - Baking, Playing Golf, Watching Movies, Watching Football, and Reading!
- Flower - Lilies
- Football Team- Dallas Cowboys
- Fruit - Oranges, apples, and strawberries
- Candy - Snickers, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
- Drink - Dr.Pepper