- If your student is absent, please call the Attendance Office at 903-839-5594.
- Attendance is taken each class period. Students are marked absent for the classes missed during the day.
- All doctor/absence letters should be turned in to the Attendance Office within three days of the absence. If a student needs missed assignments due to absences and has missed three or more days, you may request assignments thru the main office 903-839-5590. If less than three days, the student is responsible for getting assignments from the teacher. Please allow at least 24 hrs before picking up requested assignments.
- All students MUST be signed in/out thru the Attendance Office.
- All visitors MUST sign in/out thru the Attendance Office with a valid driver’s license.
- If a student is tardy to school, the student MUST sign in thru the Attendance Office. The student is considered absent after 8:00 a.m.