- If your student is absent, please call the Attendance Office at 903-839-5594.
- Attendance is taken each class period. Students are marked absent for the classes missed during the day.
- All doctor/absence letters should be turned in to the Attendance Office within three days of the absence. If a student needs missed assignments due to absences, you may request assignments thru the main office 903-839-5590 once the student has missed three or more days. If less than three days, the student is responsible for getting assignments from the teacher. Please allow at least 24 hrs before picking up requested assignments.
- All students MUST be signed in/out thru the Attendance Office.
- All visitors MUST sign in/out thru the Attendance Office with a valid driver’s license.
- If a student is tardy to school, the student MUST sign in thru the Attendance Office. The student is considered absent after 8:00 a.m.