New and Returning Student Enrollment
The following items will be needed for enrollment for all new and or returning students to Whitehouse High School:
- Proof of residency(This is due at the time of enrollment. You will not be allowed to enroll until this is provided) - If you are leasing, a copy of the lease including children's names along with a current utility bill. If you own the residency - a copy of the tax statement along with a current utility bill.
- Copy of the student's birth certificate and Social Security Card
- Driver's license or photo ID of parent or guardian
- Student's immunization record
- Previous years state test scores
- Grades from current and or previous years
If you are requesting student documents online or in person, please note that it will take at least 2 business days to get your request completed.
To request a transcript or student documents in person please visit the High School Counseling Office and complete a transcript request form. If you are unable to request in person you can contact by phone and or email me a request. Please be prepared to provide student's name, birth date, and last four digits of social. Photo ID is required in order to pick up any student documents.
*Any student over the age of 18 must be the one who requests and picks up the transcripts. If under the age of 18, either the student or the parent/guardian will be allowed to request and receive documents.*