New and Returning Student Enrollment
NO REQUESTS WILL BE TAKEN OVER THE PHONE FOR ANY REASON. YOU MUST FILL OUT AN ONLINE REQUEST FORM OR COME BY AND FILL OUT A REQUEST FORM AT THE REGISTRARS OFFICE.
The following items will be needed for enrollment for all new and or returning students to Whitehouse High School:
- Proof of residency(This is due at the time of enrollment. You will not be allowed to enroll until this is provided) - If you are leasing, a copy of the lease including children's names along with a current utility bill. If you own the residency - a copy of the tax statement along with a current utility bill.
- Copy of the student's birth certificate and Social Security Card
- Driver's license or photo ID of parent or guardian
- Student's immunization record
- Previous years state test scores
- Grades from current and or previous years