Registration for returning students for the 2023-2024 school year opens: July 18, 2023.
Returning WISD students should verify their information via Family Access.
New Student Registration for PreK and Kinder begins April 4th for the 2023 – 2024 school year.
* Please Note:
- Please only select the link below if your family is NEW TO WHITEHOUSE ISD and entering grades K - 12th.
- If you are new to WISD and need to enroll a student in PreK, you will need to contact the appropriate campus to make an appointment with the registrar.
- If you are already a member of the WISD family, please enroll your student in Family Access.
- If returning after a gap in enrollment at WISD, contact email@example.com and request your Family Access account be activated.
- Students finishing the current school year in WISD will automatically be enrolled in WISD for the following school year. Returning verification will begin in July via Family Access.
Required Student Information
- Please bring a paper copy of all required documents to registration
- Student’s birth certificate
- Student’s social security card
- Student’s immunization record
- Proof of residency – Provide a current utility bill and either a lease agreement with all residents listed or a property tax statement.
- Enrolling parent’s drivers license
- Legal documents such as divorce decree, custody documents, restraining orders, etc.
- Copy of prior year’s TAKS/STAAR results (grades 4-12)
- Previous school records such as withdrawal records/last report card (if applicable)