Registration for the 2021-2022 school year opens Wednesday, July 14th. Returning WISD students should verify their information via Family Access.
New Student Registration begins April 1st for the following year
* Please Note:
- Please only select the link below if your family is NEW TO WHITEHOUSE ISD and entering grades K - 12th.
- If you are new to WISD and need to enroll a student in PreK, you will need to contact the appropriate campus to make an appointment with the registrar.
- If you are already a member of the WISD family, please enroll your student in Family Access.
- If returning after a gap in enrollment at WISD, contact email@example.com and request your Family Access account be activated.
- Students finishing the current school year in WISD will automatically be enrolled in WISD for the following school year. Returning verification will begin in July via Family Access.
Required Student Information
- Student’s birth certificate
- Student’s social security card
- Student’s immunization record
- Proof of residency – Provide a current utility bill and either a lease agreement with all residents listed or a property tax statement.
- Enrolling parent’s drivers license
- Legal documents such as divorce decree, custody documents, restraining orders, etc.
- Copy of prior year’s TAKS/STAAR results (grades 4-12)
- Previous school records such as withdrawal records/last report card (if applicable)